Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), you will lead REMERGE’s operational strategies and activities, ensuring our long-term effective and efficient impact and growth.
REMERGE is a faith-based nonprofit organization founded in 1999. We help to build community across social divisions by providing coordinated programming through our brands and initiatives, and by facilitating stakeholder, artist and entrepreneur collaboration. We serve primarily in the Sweet Auburn neighborhood and the city of Atlanta.
Manage the organization to ensure operational efficiency and excellence –
- Execute legal and administrative details including technicalities with vendors, third parties, government, etc.
- Oversee and develop policies and procedures for the organization including financial management, legal compliance, human resources, etc.
- Carry out logistical and technical support for programs and events including promotions, equipment needs, policies/procedures, etc.
Think and act strategically about effectiveness and growth –
- Work with the Executive Director and team members to develop multi-year strategies that enhance impact and long-term sustainability.
- Measure, track and evaluate the impact of programming and activities.
- Participate in budgeting processes to ensure effective planning that reflects REMERGE’s strategic priorities.
- Drive key initiatives.
Participate on teams –
- Contribute on the Executive Team to advance the mission and promote the organization.
- Provide guidance to the Board on operational and strategic opportunities.
- Work with other staff, volunteers, members and partners to provide helpful insights and build collaborations.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
- A motivated leader with two to five years of non-profit experience in Atlanta.
- Deeply knowledgeable and skilled at non-profit business operations.
- Able to identify and employ appropriate technology across the responsibilities of the position.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator (in speaking, writing, and listening).
- Able to handle multiple projects, prioritize and delegate effectively, and meet deadlines.
- An optimist committed to finding solutions that make a positive impact.
- An absolute professional who leads by example, operates with the highest integrity, treats all people with dignity, celebrates other’s successes, and seeks and gives constructive feedback.
- Effective at collaborating and building trust in diverse and multidisciplinary teams.
- A curious and quick learner always seeking to grow and ask questions.
- Passionate about building communities that welcome the most vulnerable.
What REMERGE offers you –
REMERGE is a unique organization and inspiring place to work. We are mission focused and committed to being who we say we are. Our culture is creative, entrepreneurial and caring. We ooze community and collaboration – we work together across traditional organizational silos, we insist on partnering with other organizations, and blur the boundaries between servers and the served. We work hard and smart but believe in a holistic approach to life that prioritizes play and rest. We encourage our team to bring their best selves to work and encourage independence in accomplishing responsibilities and goals.
The Operations Manager works full-time and has a salary range of $50,000 to $60,000 based on their experience. Commission and bonus potential.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.